
What's the difference between a boyfriend and a crush??
I admit...I have both...
I already told my boyfriend..he knew...
is he mad? suprisingly no..he understood..
* I should've been thankful for having a very understanding bf..seriously*
then i asked why? why dont u mad at me?
then he said: he knows that he is far from me..
he knows me..i need somebody who can comfort me..
he knows me..i need somebody who can always be there for me..
he knows me..i need somebody who near and can cheer me up when i'm sad..
geez..i feel like a bad person...
i didn't ask for this feeling for my crush...
it's just there...it's just happend like that....
but why him?? i dont know! i seriously have no idea!!
dont get me wrong.. i love my boyfriend so damn much..
he's my world, he's my forever..
eventhough our parents didn't apporove our relationship yet...
but i know..we'll have a long term relationship..
a beautiful long term and a long distance relationship...
i wont trade him for any other guys...trust me
but i'm confuse..i'm really completely 100% confuse..
pls dont blame me....
i hope it'll end soon...
God, please help me.. Amin..

No comments:
Post a Comment