24 May, 2010

Is it my fault?

P/S : i know that i didn't speak english much. but i think he'll understand more in English. so mind the grammar mistakes.

He doesn't want to be friend with me anymore..

He said that I'm going away from him..

He said that I think he's a bad friend for me..

It did cut me deep..



Just because I didn't pay lots of attention to him..

Hellooo..you're not the only friend that I have..

and obviously, you're not the only person in my life..



When you came and say "Hi" to me..

I did treat you right..

We have nothing to talk about..*rather that you always complaining about EVERYTHING*

because we don't see each other so much..

I'm busy with my classes and the upcoming exam...

and when you asked me out..

there must be something in the way..homeworks, evening classes ect.



I did try to asked you out..but you always switch off your phone..

so is it my fault?

that I didnt try hard enough to asked you out..

hurm...

As a friend, I do love u..

And I'm sorry for having too many friends that make me didnt pay lots of attention to you, if you wanna look it that way..fine with me.

At least I said sorry eventhough I didn't know this is my fault or not..



No comments:

Post a Comment