19 December, 2010

100 things about me..

Thanx for tagging me :) so, I'll just answer it...

1. Last beverage: Some green colour drinks at somebody's wedding just now ( I wonder what that is)

2. Last phone call: Last 10 minutes with 'someone' haha

3. Last text message: Last 2 hours

4. Last song you listened to: Secret-One Republic ( I must say, that song won't get out from my head)

5. Last time you cried: Yesterday ( with the same old stupid reason)



Have you ever:

6. Dated someone twice: More than that, since we 'like' to break up like a million times..then we ended up together again. so.. that count, right?

7. Been cheated on: Once. I was young and stupid.

8. Kissed someone : Yes

9. Lost someone special: If you refer to question number 6, I would say.. a million times..

10. Been depressed: Until now.. Like the half of my life.

11. Been drunk and thrown up: if u ask not drunk and thrown up, i'll say yes.


List 3 favorite colors:

12. Angelic White

13. Bold Black

14. Soft pinkish Red..


This year have you:

15. Made a new friend: Yes. a lot.

16. Fallen out of love: Yes and No.

17. Laughed until you cried: Many times. My friends and my sisters are all nuts like me. lol

18. Met someone who changed you: Yes and i love them.

19. Found out who your true friends were: It's actually complicated cause I was blind again and again.

20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yup and they are just a bunch of immature, childlish sluts.

21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: If she's a girl and kiss on her cheek, probably yes.

22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Most of them. I don't interested much in strangers.

23. How many kids do you want: 4-6 (most of them gotta be boys)

24. Do you have any pets: Wish i had ( I want a cat and a rabbit)

25. Do you want to change your name: Once. I have a nice handwriting but when it comes to write my own name, it was just..'not nice'. I wonder why.

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Hugging my new teddy bear (Wawal♥ )

27. What time did you wake up today: 7 a.m and i felt asleep again..

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching Disney Channel..

30. Last time you saw your Mother: She's downstairs..

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I need an attitude adjustment.

32. What are you listening to right now: My mom ragging about something downstairs..

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Tom and Jerry?

34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: 3 bitches and a douche bag!

35. Most visited webpage: English-German Dictionary. yeah right..Facebook of course!

36. Whats your real name?: Izyani

37. Nickname: Yanie, Iz, Yan, Frau Yanie lol..

38. Relationship Status: Widowed and Engaged at the same time..

39. Zodiac sign: 23 Sept is sometime Vigro and sometime Libra.. maybe it's a Vibra.

40. Male or female: Opposite sex of male. ( I could have just write female, right?)

41. Primary School: SK Tanjung Keramat, Kuala Selangor.

42. Middle School: SM Sains Kuala Selangor

43. High school/college: Inst. Pendidikan Guru Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa, Kuala Lumpur. (enough with the 'kuala's already)

44. Hair color: Black

45. Long or short: Both

46. Height: 157cm (just the right height that I want)

47. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes and no.

48: What do you like about yourself: Love loving everybody.

49. Piercings: My mom don't like it.

50. Tattoos: Never.

51. Righty or Lefty? : Righty

52. First surgery: Not yet. Pray I won't have to.

53. First piercing: Answer no.49

54. First best friend: A girl name Nadirah when I was 6 years old. Don't know where she is now. But still remember her face.

55. First sport you joined: Galah panjang. lol

56. First vacation: Thailand. I was 7.

57. Ummm what goes here? goes what? : ????

58. First pair of trainers: I don't really understand.


Right now:

59. Eating: Oreo

60. Drinking: Water

61. I'm about to: Call my 'someone'

62. Listening to: If i let you go-7 Pelangi

63. Waiting for: My sis to give my guitar back !


Your Future:

64. Want kids: Yup

65. Get married: ASAP !

66. Career: German Language Teacher.


Which is better in the opposite sex?

67. Lips or eyes: Pesonality.

68. Hugs or kisses: Both.

69. Shorter or taller: About the same height or taller.

70. Older or younger: Don't care.

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Hopelessly romantic

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arm.. so he can always hug me :)

73. Sensitive or confident: CONFIDENT !!!! and sensitive about ME !

74. Hook-up or relationship: I hate HOOK-UP !!!

Have you ever:

76. Kissed a stranger: Not drunk enough for that. Ewww..

77. Drank hard liquor: Nope and never will.

78. Lost glasses/contacts: Glasses are like my life. If I lost them, i would easily die.

80. Broken someone's heart: Once. I hope that will be the last time.

82. Been arrested: Nope.

83. Turned someone down: Nope. If i did, I didn't mean it.

84. Cried when someone died: Yup.

Do you believe in:

86. Yourself: No. My life is a mess and I made it.

87. Miracles: Until now, not yet.

88. Love at first sight: Always happen to me ! I cannot control it !!

89. Heaven: Yup.

90. Santa Claus: LOL. No.

91. Kiss on the first date: No.

Answer truthfully:

94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: Nope and never will.

95. Did you sing today?: Yes. I sing all the time.

96. Ever cheated on somebody : Always. And I have good reasons for that.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: I hate high school. I would say, after high school.

98. The moment you would choose to relive: Never really think about it.

99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Nope. It'll hurt and wonderful at the same time.

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: No. I want they know the real me so that I won't be misunderstood again.

No comments:

Post a Comment