Do your parents not understand technology?
Do they ask you stupid questions?
Do they send you absurd text messages?
Do they use words like "MyFace," "SpaceBook," or "The World Wide Web?"
My grandma complained about commercials always having a website.
"I don't see why so many commercials are giving 'dot coms'
instead of phone numbers.
Why do they think everyone has a dot com?"-Ryan Morris
Facebook deactivated my account for an "inappropriate picture."
My mom asked me what happened, and I told her.
She got mad at me and asked me if there was insurance
that could get my facebook back.
-Dominique Dela Cruz from University of Pittsburgh
While in Prague last summer, I used Skype to call home.
The first time I called my dad on his cell phone he asked me,
"So, can you see me right now?"-Kirsten C.
My grandma, to this day, still thinks that all those porn sites
in the web history were pop-ups.-R H
My mother still asks me which side of the DVD she has to put in
even when there's a picture on one of the sides.-Andrew
My mom stores her pictures in a word document.-Tony Horv?
My dad told me that the reason he doesn't have a facebook is because
"someone already took my name."-Leigh Birdwell from Strose
Every time I'm listening to loud music on my pc, my father still tells me to
"turn down the radio." I don't have a radio.-Rodrigo Farías
My grandmother asked me today if I needed to get a separate laptop
to use for my French classes because the one I have now
doesn't have french buttons.-Scrub Tibbles
My mom is new to Facebook. She confuses News Feed with Chat
all the time. When I update my status, she thinks I am speaking
directly to her. When other people comment on it, she gets angry
because "they shouldn't be able to interrupt our conversation."
-Josef Morrissey from South Alabama
My mom thought that the charger for my laptop was also the charger
for her cell phone. Her reason: they both charge things.-Jenna O

No comments:
Post a Comment