When I'm writing this piece of memory..
My tears are by my side..
flow endlessly.. never feel tired to be with me..
I'm not hurting myself..
But the fact that losing you..
I'll feel the pain that only God knows..
So i rather choose missing you than losing you..
although both keep my tears flowing..
At least I have you..
I cry because I miss you..
I miss you because I love you..
get it?
But you don't want to see me crying..
It means the same like you don't want me to love you..
you still don't get it..
Loving you is a gift...
Loving you complete my life..
but..
Missing you is pain..
It's reminding me of the moments that I lose you..
I lost you so many times..
don't you remember?
I try to handle it..
I try so hard..
I don't want to be a burden..
But every single time you know that I'm crying..
you try to push me away..
you try to leave me..
you said I'll be happier if you're gone..
You just don't get it, do you?
If I lose you..
You can never imagine what will happen to me..
why?
Because u were never there to see the pain that I have to bear..
you were gone, right?
you were not there...
Don't you see..
I'm the bad guy here..
I leave you no choice,right?
So, I'm sorry...
I'm sorry because I miss you..
I'm sorry because I love you..
I'm sorry because I already swear I'll never leave you..
Our love that we created leave me no choice..
So.. all is fair..

No comments:
Post a Comment