This holiday have been going for almost 2 weeks now. Know what I've been doing? NOTHING! (except for the same daily routine like cooking, watching TV, babysitting etc etc) The word "nothing" for a 20-years-old teenager or young adult like me make me wanna put a big "USELESS PERSON" sign on my forehead. Hello! I'm 20 years old. I'm not a kid anymore. When both of my parent struggling making money for me and my sisters, did I just sit and watch? Of course I've been helping them a lot around the house. But is it enough?
I've already discussed this matter with my handsome dad. (I just put the word handsome. why not? I love my dad) He said that he wants me to study for the sake of my future. yes, dad. I know. But I'm confident that I'm capable of doing both. I've seen many people have done that. If they can, why not me?

Talking about chances. I shouldn't just wait. I must earn it. It's everywhere. I've already tried to sell chocolate once. I brought it from my house and sold it to my friends. But the fact that my hostel doesn't allowed me to cook, so I tried to improvise the way of making the chocolate but it takes more time and more complicated than usual. So it didn't work.
But it didn't break the spirit of making money on my own. Why? Because I got the spirit from a good friend of mine. She managed to make her own money with her own effort. She said to me once. "Kau bayangkan satu hari nanti mak bapak kau takde. Macam mane kau nak tanggung hidup?" She woke me up with those words, make me see the reality and somehow make me think like a better person. I'm the first child. I have 3 sisters. My responsibility is big. If nobody gonna teach me about life. I must learn it by myself.
Thanks Windchill Jay (bukan nama sebenar) haha..
To Jay : I've been thinking about your offer. Once I've got the money. I'm in!
There's one more person that I must thanks to. The owner of one brooch collection . I'm a huge fan of her stuff. I've bought a lot until I have her collection of my own. And I asked for a chance to work together. She said yes. I was like omg, so excited and looking foward to it. I've been planning a lot and I hope this will work. InsyaAllah.
Like Jay once said to me "Tuhan dah janji, semakin kita berusaha, insyaAllah semakin banyak rezeki kita" I'll remember that. Love ya Jay. So here's the thing. I may have said a lot right now. And I know it'll probably turns into one of my dreams that I've keep in my head and not working on it. But I'll try. InsyaAllah.
I wanna change my present for my future. but I don't want to be the person who is so afraid of his unknown future, and he chases it until he ditches the thing that he have now.
He maybe will get what he wants but he'll lose what he need. Mark my words. You know who you are.
Anyway, the school holiday is almost over but not mine. So I'm gonna start making chocolate and sell them to my juniors at kusess. Thank God that I've got this chance. and maybe I'll ask the owner of the brooch collection to send some to me so I can sell them too.
I hope my plans will works. InsyaAllah.
And it starts right now.. Bismillah..
Salam.

No comments:
Post a Comment