25 July, 2011

..memories..


I hate memories.. especially the sweet ones..
because when I realize they doesn't mean anything..
they turn out to be the MOST HURTFUL memories EVER!!

But I don't want to forget them.. because they were sweet..
Not all people are lucky enough to actually experience it in life..
But I did.. yup, I did..

I should be thankful for the happiness that time..

I should be grateful for the smile in my face..

yup.. I should be..

But at the end I cry.. I cry so hard..

Why this is so complicated?
I'm not thinking too much, you idiot! ( for anyone who said that ONLY)

We can control what we think in our brain..
BUT...
We can't never control what we feel in our heart..
and this..
this is what my heart is suffering about...

Dear heart..
I'm sorry, ok? I am really sorry..
I didn't mean to break you myself..

I don't know how can I stop you from crying...
please stop crying...
everything's gonna be just fine..
I promise...

No comments:

Post a Comment