28 October, 2011

Eyes won't close..

"i'm Miss Owl wanna-be. can't sleep yet"

and my fingers can't stop moving..
write everything on my mind at 4 in the morning..
weirdo me.
reasons why i can't sleep:
- say hi to my never-ending-torturing-kepala pusing assignment..
- an empty cup of coffee right beside me..slurpp.
- a huge pile of paper with writing on them nearby..
(seriously don't want to read them)
- my fave playlist won't stop the music.. lalala~
- thinking of someone. that stupid jerk. lol.
- facebook. that stupid website. lol more.
- afraid of dreaming again tonight.. don't ask.
- my heart pumping.. fast.. not normal. blame it on the alco..coffee.
- screaming inside "I'm ready. I'm ready". spongebob haunts me.
- thinking of my future Ford Fiesta. we'll be together one day, bebeh.
- feel wanna watch sailormoon.. i'm sailor jupiter!
- Christina Perri said something in her song "The lonely"
- so is Perri the Platypus.. who keeps M.I.A..
- i'm merepek-ing. talking to myself and my blog. crazy me..

No comments:

Post a Comment