
Yeah. I'm serious.
Now is the phase where everyone is getting busier than ever.
with studies, assignments, exams etc etc..
and this is where the whole 'drama' starts..
"S/he is too busy"
"S/he doesn't have time for me"
"bla.. bla.. bla.."
ok. first thing first.
this is my own opinion.
this is my thought.
like or dislike. agree or not.
that's your problem. not mine.
If you really love someone..
there is NO.. NO such thing as NOT having time for them.
what were you thinking?
we are talking about other person's feeling.
no one deserve to be hurt, nobody deserve to feel like this.
once the person is yours, it's your responsibilities.
to love them, to take care of them etc etc..
get it?
Think about it ok?
Don't take it too fussy...
If you think i'm bullshiting right now..
means that you are still not ready.
because for me, loving someone is a full time carrier.
(and of course vice versa)
p/s: i'm not some doctor love-wanna-be. I'm just saying what's right and what I think it should be.
*smileyface*

No comments:
Post a Comment