
- "Wanting to be with you is like trying to touch a star. You know you'll never accomplish it, but you just keep on trying."
- "He taught me how to be different. He taught me how to not care what people thought and then he taught me how to mend a broken heart."
- "Love is like a bus, if you miss it, don't worry, you'll catch another one."
- "Always believe that there is someone out there who can take your breath away."
- "When you leave, remember the place where you have left me. If you go back and I'm not there, it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore, I just love you so much that I've left to search for you."
- "Do not change who you are for anyone. If God, in all his wisdom, made you the way you are, he did it for a reason."
- "Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. This person is one you could forever talk to. They understand you in a way that no one else does or ever could. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don't ever let them go, for they are your guardian angel sent from heaven up above."
- "The heart does heal and you will love like this again... only when you do, you will deny you ever felt like this before."
- "Time wounds all heels."
- "Love comes to those who still hope although they've been disappointed, to those who still believe although they've been betrayed, to those who still love although they've been hurt before."
- "Time is the most important thing in the world. It is the only thing that can fix my broken heart. It is the only thing that keeps me going, and it is the only thing that keeps my hopes alive."
- "I have given up on looking for love... but I still have hope it will find me."
- "Love will alway last forever no matter what, but rememeber, love can break like a diamond. Love can reproduce like a human being. God created love for us, people created to share love who need love and life."
- "When you meet that special someone you'll understand why it didn't work out with anyone else."
- "You may have someone in your mind, you may have someone in your heart, you may have someone in your dreams, you may have someone in your life. But I am your someone when you have no one."
- "To forgive is to let someone crush your heart, and then get over it like nothing happened ... that's why it's so hard to do."
.. Someone thought me to love myself and stop crying.. I appreciate it so much, so I collected many phrases about love and hope.. I know I can be stronger..

u will be stronger kakak...=)
ReplyDeletethanx dear.. i hope so :)
ReplyDelete