
Hating me wont make you pretty!
You are like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others.
When life gives you lemons say “Screw you” And go find an orange.
Coffee, Chocolate, Men. the richer the better!
What do u do when the only one who can make u stop crying is the one who made you cry?
Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!
Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
When I die, I wanna go like my grandpa…peacfully…sleeping…not screaming, like the passengers in his car…
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped
i want to kill the hottest person alive… but suicide is a crime!
If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to visit, hunt it down and kill it.
Boys fall for me-
Because I trip them.
Because I trip them.
I talk to myself because I only talk to people of a higher class.
Friends will always be like: “You deserve better.”
True friends will be prank calling him saying “You will die in seven days.”
True friends will be prank calling him saying “You will die in seven days.”
so i ran into my ex the other day…
then i put it in reverse and hit him again
then i put it in reverse and hit him again
if love is blind then how did it find us???
Why do they put pizza in a square box?
Why do stores that are open 24/7 have locks on their doors?
When God made me, he was showing off!!
When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends.
Why is is called a “building” when it’s already been built ?
Ok so i applied for a job at a mental hospital and they said i needed 24 hrs experience with a retard..so …uhh…um do u wanna hang out?
QUICK!! What’s the number for 911!!!
Why do we kill people who kill people to show that killing people is wrong?
Life is a game with a small fault…there is no “restart button” in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment