
You are so cute ! So fluffy! Yes, you are ! Kuci..kuci..kuci..
Got this idea cause my cousins have one and his name is Spoon..
(if I have one.. can I call it Fork? of Knife? or Senduk? lol)
A rabbit, huh?..Sounds like a good idea..
It doesn't make any noise..
no barking or meowing or squeaking or chirping or buzzing...wait..what? buzzing?
(does anyone have a pet bee? anyone?)
Guess what? I have this crazy-prank-for-anyone's birthday idea...
What's the difference between rabbit's s**t and Milo Cereal ?
Now you know what I'm thinking.. *evil laugh+i wanna puke!*
wait.. no.. just kidding..

You are so cute ! So fluffy! Yes, you are ! Kuci..kuci..kuci..
(I just did that again, didn't I?)
Last month..I went to the zoo with my friends..
and I saw this cute little group of raccoons, trying to grab food from outside of their cage,
given by a shameless visitor, who ignored the "Do not feed the animal" sign.
(by the way..that was me..)
since that.. I fell in love with raccoons and I want one so badly..
But the problem is.. I can't find any Pet shop, which sells raccoons..
(geez..the word "sells" sounds so mean.. I better use "provides" or "supplies"
..but if I change it with the word "gives away free"..it sounds nicer..*shame on me*)
I might not find the pet shop yet.. but I will..someday..somehow..somewhere..
Pet #3
[A baby hamster]

Aaaawww...you're so tiny! so darn cute! make me wanna squeeze you !
*i better not*
Once upon a time.. there was a little girl,
who was dying to have one cute hamster of her own..
but her father bought her "ikan laga" instead cause it is also "cute", said her father..
(and it is also cheap..only rm1, said her father in his heart)
It crushed the girl's dream.. so sad isn't it?
(forgot to mention.. the girl was me..again)
Hearing many stories from my friends with their pet hamster..
'killing me softly'..deep inside..way..wayyy deep..
Enough with the stories.. I'm getting one!
....
....
...
but wait.. what about the baby rabbit and the baby raccoon?
....
....
...
but WAIT ! (again)
I cannot actually have a pet right now..
Reasons:
-no money
-no extra time
-no skills
-no woman no cry
-etc.
I just made it up in mind again..
I should think harder before I write this quite long and meaningless post..
oh well.. I can just simply post it,can't I?
It is my own blog anyway..
so...
urmm...
( should I say "goodbye" or "thank you for reading"??)
aaaa...
(or... "the end" is just akward)
hmmm...
(can I say "teehee” like nigahiga?..copycat!)
....
...
..
I know!
-Assalamualaikum-

No comments:
Post a Comment