01 June, 2011

Quotes and my heart speaks..

"The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up"
Since that Saturday.. I dream of you every night.. I swear it's true..
It's a sign that my heart really don't want to let you go and
it sends the message to my brain when I'm asleep..


"Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.."
After 4 years of knowing and loving you.. you know it's impossible, right?


"Moving on is simple, it’s what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.."
You leave me with a bag full of sweet memories together.. I want to forget if I can.. but I just can't.
You know what make me cry everyday? I love the way you laugh.. the happy feeling that u create also make me happy cause I know you are happy with me at that moment.. but I don't know.. deep inside..


"Everyone tells me I should forget about you,
you don’t deserve me.
They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you"
After all this years... I hope you understand, why I never leave you.. and I am still not leaving..


"Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you,
but you meant nothing to him.."
I tried.. but i have failed to be your everything..
I accepted what you have said to me in the car..
I don't blame you.. I am not a perfect person after all..


"I don’t run from you, I walk away slowly, and it kills me because you don’t care enough to stop me…"
Actually.. I already thought about it.. It's OK if you are running.. I'll walk slowly behind you.. because I always care to stop you.. without any pressure that make you push yourself away from me.. I'll walk in your path.. and always hoping that someday you will stop running, look behind you.. I will always be there.. And when that moment comes..it's my turn to run as fast as I can into your arms..



2 comments:

  1. beb..de story bru ker???mcm tau jer nie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. dh tau tanya pulak beb.. same story like before.. nak buat cmne.. jodoh main cak2..

    ReplyDelete